How far to Fantasy Cave?

perkyblue

If I remember it right, Fantasy Cave is next to Chrystal Cave. To get there you take the ferry from Kings Wharf to the city of Hamilton. In Hamilton walk a few blocs to the bus depot, there you will take either the #10 or #11 bus. If you let the driver know where you want to go they will drop you off at the right spot. It's a short walk from there to the caves.

The bus routs are here.

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=252

The ferry routs are here.

http://www.seaexpress.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=283&PageID=0

Thanks so much for the info! Do you know about how long the trip there (both ferry and bus ride) would take? I'm trying to figure out if I'll have enough time to fit in a trip to the caves on my own after doing an excursion through the ship. (I'll have about 3 hours.)

Thanks so much for the info! Do you know about how long the trip there (both ferry and bus ride) would take? I'm trying to figure out if I'll have enough time to fit in a trip to the caves on my own after doing an excursion through the ship. (I'll have about 3 hours.)

I think 3 hours would be too tight! The Ferry and Bus ride would take about 1 hour each way (we did the zoo/aquarium and Chrystal caves and it took all day). And the tour took about 1 hour. So even if you timed it perfectly, 3 hours just isn't enough! :(

Thanks, Tom! We'll actually have 3.5 hours, but that's still cutting it too close. I definitely don't want to risk missing the ship!

Is Horseshoe Bay any closer? Maybe we could try that instead. If all else fails, we'll just go to Snorkel Park which is much closer to the ship.

Archived