Dunn's falls and Canopy tour

krissim9

Does anyone know how far Dunn's falls is from the canopy tour. And how far from the pier? We are docking in Ocho Rios and want to do both. Would we have time?We also want to do it on our own, but it seems that you have to book the canopy tour through the ship only, which makes it more difficult to do both. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Krissi

I don't think that you could do both the falls and the canopy tour - but if you are going to do one on your own and book the other through the ship it might be possible. We did the canopy tour in Ocho Rios in December, and our excursion left from the pier around 1130am, and returned us to the pier about 4pm. I think the boat left at 5pm, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

I'm not sure if you are travelling with small children, but that will help make the decision if you are, should you have to choose one excursion over the other. I believe the minimum age for the canopy tour is 12 years old, but you'd have to double check me on that one.

Have a great time with whatever you choose! I've heard the falls are beautiful, and know from experience that the canopy tour is awesome. =)

Archived