Hair Braiding Ocho Rios or Grand Cayman?

bzymama

I have 3 daughters that I know are going to want their hair braided on this trip. We have pretty long excursions planned for both Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman so I don't know if we're going to have time for this. Has anyone had this done either place that would know the details?

Like how long does it take for shoulder length hair?

About how much does it cost?

How do you find someone trustworthy to do it?

Thanks for any advice!:)

Hi,

My girls had their hair braided in Montego Bay. The both have hair that is to the middle of their back and we were charged $40 for each girl. We had a private tour guide and he recommended we go to the local market for the best price. I would think that braiding in Grand Caymen would cost more. It took about an hour for them to finish.

Have fun!

Never seen hair braiding in the Grand Caymans. Our daughters hair is down to her waist, cost $30.00 with tip, price is very negotable, plus we received wash and care instructions, with grooming bees wax. It was in a local market, we did what we were told, her hair stayed for two weeks after our cruise then we made her take it out. Hair was undamaged and easy to remove. Our daughter loved the experience and she was 4. Going to do again in April on the Carnival Victory when we reach port. We got pictures and our daughter stills talks about her Jamician Sister who braided her hair, so must of been a great experience for her. Morning hair combing for school never gets those raves.:p

Never seen hair braiding in the Grand Caymans. Our daughters hair is down to her waist, cost $30.00 with tip, price is very negotable, plus we received wash and care instructions, with grooming bees wax. It was in a local market, we did what we were told, her hair stayed for two weeks after our cruise then we made her take it out. Hair was undamaged and easy to remove. Our daughter loved the experience and she was 4. Going to do again in April on the Carnival Victory when we reach port. We got pictures and our daughter stills talks about her Jamician Sister who braided her hair, so must of been a great experience for her. Morning hair combing for school never gets those raves.:p

Archived