QM2 cabins help (10013,11009 & 11011)

leica

I suffer from sensitive hearing (tinnitus) & need to be careful about choosing cabins. (I have sailed on QE2 in the past & some cabins are too noisy for me)Can anyone comment on these cabins? I see there is a white area blocked out on the above deck. Does anyone know what that could be? Also I see a laundry adjacent to one of the cabin choices is that a concern for noise. I plan on sailing in this June.

thanks in advance!

I suffer from sensitive hearing (tinnitus) & need to be careful about choosing cabins. (I have sailed on QE2 in the past & some cabins are too noisy for me)Can anyone comment on these cabins? I see there is a white area blocked out on the above deck. Does anyone know what that could be? Also I see a laundry adjacent to one of the cabin choices is that a concern for noise. I plan on sailing in this June.

thanks in advance!

We sailed on the QM2 in early Jan and our cabin was on the !0th deck a Princess Suite which was delightful.I also visited the laundry to iron a shirt for my husband and the laundry is in the center of the ship and should never be a problem for you.I beleive the cabins on deck 10 are larger than those on 11.If you are in a Princess Suite you will also be able to dine in the Princess Grill reserved on for those in the Suites. The grill is a smaller intimate dining room which was a highlight of the QM2 experience. We cant wait to return...Im envious! Rest assured you will have a wonderful time.

Of the three cabins you have mentioned, I would choose 11011. Cabin 10013 is on the 10th Deck. It is located in a small hall that connects to the laundry room. You can enter the hall in front of cabin 10013 or in front of cabin 10009. So you might have quite a few people walking by your cabin going to the laundry room. Cabin 11009 is next to the laundry room, so again you might have noise. Cabin 10011 is a few cabins away from the laundry room. It looks like the laundry room opens on the other side of the deck so you would not have people walking by your cabin going to the laundry room in 11011. I have no idea what is above the cabins on deck 11, so can't help you with that.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Beth

Archived