First Cruise - Miracle on 8/15/07

RainbowTraveler

I'm going on my first cruise with a group of friends on the Miracle (8/15/07) from NYC. I'm staying in the Aft balcony on the Panorama Deck. :D Any advice, things I should know, ect. All is helpful.

I was also looking at the GIFT section and thinking that 4 drink coupons for $19.50 isn't a bad deal (head drinks around the pool can go for $8 and up). Thoughts? Anybody ever used these? :cool: :confused:

Anyway, looking forward to it after driving past these ships for years on the Westside Highway, I'll get to get on one and go somewhere!!! :p

I'm going on my first cruise with a group of friends on the Miracle (8/15/07) from NYC. I'm staying in the Aft balcony on the Panorama Deck. :D Any advice, things I should know, ect. All is helpful.

I was also looking at the GIFT section and thinking that 4 drink coupons for $19.50 isn't a bad deal (head drinks around the pool can go for $8 and up). Thoughts? Anybody ever used these? :cool: :confused:

Anyway, looking forward to it after driving past these ships for years on the Westside Highway, I'll get to get on one and go somewhere!!! :p

I am a bit confised about when you are traveling. Your post says 8/15, but your ticker says 8/1......so anyhow, if it is 8/15 we would love for you to join us on the roll call section of these boards......Hope to see you there.

Congrats on choosing Carnival Cruise Line for your first cruise. My first cruise was on the Carnival Triumph back in 1999 and this year will be my fifth Carnival Cruise.

I will tell you Carnival has the best food of any cruise line I have been on which is five different cruise lines. They have a wide choice and many vegetable dishes. The service on Carnival is good too. One cruise line I was on did not deliver room service in the so called time limit, usually 30 minutes. However, if I don't receive good service then the tips aren't there. It's that simple.

Archived