My Lucky Day!

So I've decided to go on the hunt for a new swimsuit or two for my upcoming cruise and had been looking online for awhile. I heard about Miraclesuits and even checked some out at eddie bauer online, but decided to shop around to see if I could find them cheaper in stores. Well, I live and work right next to two large outlet malls and decided to check into the Eddie Bauer outlet to see if they had the suits. The salesclerk says they don't have the ones online, but they did just get a shipment in, and they weren't even out on the floor yet. She went to get me one, and I tried it on and really liked it. It was a bit different that I would have gotten for myself, but when she told me it was part of the current sale that was going on (70%off, then an extra 20%) I knew I had to buy it. So my $130 suit came out to a total of $33.77!!! I'm not crazy about the suit (it's brown and that's not my fave color), but my best friend was with me and said it looked really nice, and I do like the shaping and details on it. I'm going to show my mom to see what she thinks (no time limit on returns, yay!), but getting a suit that cheap was def. the highlight of my day.

Try it on at home and really pay attention to how you feel in it. If you don't love the suit and won't wear it, it's no bargain, no matter what the price!

If you decide you like it more than you originally thought, congratulations on a great bargain find :)

Archived