World Cruise Tour Booking

dnovak99

My wife and I just received our paperwork for the Dubai - Southampton portion of the QM2 World Cruise. This package included a booklet with thorough descriptions of the various tours available at different ports of call. We noticed, on the last page in very small print, an admonishment to prebook tours BEFORE December 26, 2006. Obviously an impossibility as we just received the booklet. Any experience booking tours on board. Is there a chance that we will miss our choice? Should we attempt to contact Cunard and book now? Thanks for all info. Not sure if this is relevant but we are booked in Q5.

David & Erin

My wife and I just received our paperwork for the Dubai - Southampton portion of the QM2 World Cruise. This package included a booklet with thorough descriptions of the various tours available at different ports of call. We noticed, on the last page in very small print, an admonishment to prebook tours BEFORE December 26, 2006. Obviously an impossibility as we just received the booklet. Any experience booking tours on board. Is there a chance that we will miss our choice? Should we attempt to contact Cunard and book now? Thanks for all info. Not sure if this is relevant but we are booked in Q5.

David & Erin

If you know you want to take a tour or tours book now. Some do sell out.

David.

Archived