Spirit Kiddie Pool - How deep?

clm101798

I agree! I would much rather this one for myself than the 'adult' pool.

Anyone know if grown ups can go down the slide? What about large grown ups?

On the Dawn I went down the slides and I am pretty big with no problem. I assume you can here too. The depth was about 2.5 feet in the Dawn's kid pool.

Is it just me, or is referring to the below as a "kiddie pool" like calling a Radio City Music Hall a "theatre?"

spirit_ame_kidspool_web.jpg

1) Great photo

2) I have to agree with you. I can see calling it the kid's pool, but not the kiddie pool. A kiddie pool is something you fill with air and then put water in it. This is a real pool, and does not look safe for "kiddies".

We were on the Spirit in August. The Kid Pool is great.

My kids, age 11 and 8 at the time loved the pool and the slides. I never saw any adults go down the slides. I thought about it but there was an NCL staff watching guard in the Kids area during some busy times. He kept the kids from sliding down on the others. There is a ledge by the steps where little kids will be able to stand.

There is quite a bit of seating in the shade and in the sun around the pool area. We had a blast on the Spirit.

The kiddie pool (just to the left of the kid's pool) is very shallow. I believe we saw very small kids wading in it.

The kids pool is a bit deeper. Our DD was 4 1/2 and could stand on her tippie toes to keep her head above water around the fountain. I think it is just a bit deeper by the slide.

Adults did go down the slide, but the attendant quickly told them they could not. Really, it is too dangerous with all the kids around. No problem going in the pool with your kids though. I saw a lot of parents playing with their kids.

Archived