Wi-Fi on Majesty

AngieGal3

This paragraph was in a press release from RCCI:

"Superior Staterooms

To enhance both the recreation and business travel stateroom experience, Majesty debuts fully rebuilt suites, with new wall linings, cabinetry, fixtures, and fittings as well as standard staterooms complete with new mirrors, wood cappings and decorative rails. Amidst the new settings, all guests will have Wi-Fi access and additional room at the vanity desk, thanks to new flat-screen televisions mounted on the wall. Similarly, bathrooms have been outfitted with new hardware"

Does this mean that there is Wi-Fi IN the cabins? All the cabins or just suites? Is this different than CyberCabin (which is more like dialup)?

I read mommabean's post as to mean that it wasn't FREE. Sounds like there is access in the cabins and she said it seemed slow. But I believe she was in a suite. I'm wondering if my SO would have it. It would be great to not have to go up to a hotspot or the internet cafe

Yes all rooms on Majesty have wi-fi access. It's not free. And it's slow. If you want to use cruise critic in your room, compose off-line then copy and past once you get to the cruise critic forum which will probably cost $1.50 - $2.00 just to get to the point where you can post. No kidding.

And then see how long it takes for your post to show up on CC if you don't get the white screen or fatal error message. :( (which I got again with this post.)

CC really needs to do something about the problems with this site.

Archived