Explorer D1 balcony rooms?

We are going on the Explorer in October and have 3 rooms D1 class on the 10th deck in the back 1674 1672 1670 just wondering how the balcony view is and the over all room is? This is our first cruise on RCCL any info is appreciated!

Thanks!

Drew&Robin:)

We were just down the hall toward the aft and my brother was in the stateroom's below your rooms. They had a great view from back there. They also enjoyed their Cat. D stateroom and said it was roomy enough for the two of them.

The only negative I would see in your location is that there are two storage rooms near your staterooms. One is right next to the last stateroom. That area was always a little congested with the room stewards and their carts last week on the Mariner. We could here noise from them, so I am sure you will also. It may not bother you and it sure didn't bother us because we were rarely in the room and we are early risers as well.

And one other thing...there is a window washer apparatus that stays right outside your balcony unless they are using it during port days. I will see if I can find a picture to post.

Archived