towel and taxi questions

jctconst

Hi Everyone,

We will be in Cozumel on the 28th of Feb aboard Enchantmet of the Seas. Does anyone know how much a taxi will cost from whatever pier we are at to THE LA CALETA MARINA where we will scuba and snorkel with Eagle Ray Divers?

Also, can anyone tell me if we can take towels from the ship for this and other excursions or do we need to bring some from home?

Thanks much for any info!

Can't help you with the taxi cost, but as for the towels they'll give them to you on your way off the ship. You'll have to sign for them and then take them back. OR, they may have them in your room and you MUST keep track of them and be sure to bring them back or you'll get charged. Your room stewart can replace them with fresh one's every day.

I've had it done both ways on RCCL so not quite sure which way they'll do it. On the Enchantment a few years ago, they had our towels in the room. Either way, you won't have to bring your own. Have Fun!

I'd expect the taxi fare to be $6 to $8 each way for up to 4 people in one taxi. Be sure to have exact change. Sometimes the drivers are unable to make change. If all you have is a $20, that is what your fare will end up costing you. Tipping is not customary unless the driver goes out of his what to do something extra special for you.

Take towels from the ship.

Archived