Canyon Ranch Menu/Prices QM2

bride and groom

• 2 weeks later...

The spa appointments can be made something like 21 days in advance of sailing. The treatments are pricey,( over $100.00), but you can use all the spa facilities from 8am to 8 pm that day, which is worth it. You can relax in your robe in the beverage lounge, or go to the therapy pool, saunas, foot baths, etc. The canyon ranch daily food menu will be available at all meals as well as the regular dinner menu included. If you go to cunard.com, then QM2 and click on:" Dining". you can download a sample dinner menu.

:) We did the daily spa for the pool, sauna, and steam rooms for about $30.00. But looking back it was worth the price because it was so lovely and relaxing. But we were on a TA and the weather was not great for any outdoor activity.

Congrats on you special day!

As mentioned above, you can book spa treatments in advance via the web-link. The downside to this is you might find that your spa treatment clashes with something on the daily programme that you want to do.... but then if you wait to see what is on when ..... the spa treatments may already have been booked up!

On my TA crossing, I got a 5 day spa 'pass' to use the pool area. This was bought on the morning of your first visit. It was not so much a pass as a wrist band. The procedure was to 'report in' at the spa desk each day with your key card, they would check that your name was on the list (i.e. that you had paid!) and then they would give you your wrist band for that day. (If you book a treatment, you get spa access for that day....)

There was a different coloured band each day and once you had your band for the day, you could go into the spa area as many times as you wanted.

On my trip last year, I ended up going twice a day - once before breakfast (ok, before my second breakfast!) and once before dressing for the second dinner seating. I was recovering from an accident so all the swirls and bubbles were heavenly.

I had a nightmare recently in which I dreamed I was on the QM2 and turned up at the spa - AND THE POOL AREA HAD GONE ! I was gutted. Completely gutted.

Archived