What Pier will I be at? RC Mariner of the Seas

donrick1

I am looking for info regarding the Pier my ship will be docked at in Cozumel. I will be on the RC Mariner of the Seas? What type of Restaurants, Shops or bars are there at this pier? Is the shopping thing a tourist rip-off or can you get "good deals" on products bought there? How far to PB or Chankanab by cab?? Sorry for all the questions but I like to "know before I go"

Thanks for all your help and advice!!!

RC docks at TMM or the International Pier. The shops there are very small and very limited. As far as deals....well, not great ones, if any. You are far better to go into town and shop/eat at the square. The only drawback is you will have to take a taxi. Cost is $6 up to 4 people. Price is per cab not per person. Great food in the square (or close) ...Casa Denis, Prima, Sabores. Depends on the time of day. Just personal choice on these.

You really wont know til you get there the captain doesnt know for sure til he gets there that morning. They shuffle all the time. Both times I have been to Cozumel we were supposed to dock at the international pier and when I checked with the crew on my second cruise to Cozumel they confirmed international pier, so we are sitting there eating breakfast in the windjammer and my wife looks up and says either I am crazy or we are heading for the downtown pier, sure enough we docked downtown. Which changed our plans for the day but thats cool.

Archived