Roll call-Magica-April 8/07

Caesar

Welcome, but it certainly seems like we will be diining alone.

When I checked replies, it showed 0, but I clicked anyway and your reply came up.

Perhaps it is a computer glitch.

Hopefully, others will respond.

Costa told us that we didn't need the passports but it was a good idea to have them, just in case something happened and we had to cut our cruise short. Can't fly into the US without one.

We booked the waverunners in Grand Caymen, goes to Stringray City and Rum Beach. Should be fun!

Technically, you don't need a passport this year, traveling from the USA to board the ship, but......if for some cirmcumstance you must fly home from Bermuda, you will not be able to since a passport is required for all flights. Our are in the mail.

We booked! Can't wait! Hoping for our upgraded room! :) We need people to share costs for some excursions we have found on line! We have no children, and have lots of energy! Cozumel, private van tour 4 minimum, ruins, shopping, and snorkeling (swimming or just beach) FLEXIBLE schedule....$70 per person!!!!

We like to dance, and shop, and will definately be off ship at every port!

1613651221_SC022.jpg.76f86fd514c5f6f2087da25c42dcfe10.jpg

Hi fellow cruisers...... I'll be on this ship with my 2 teenagers. Never cruised Costa but have heard many good things....... I just hope there are a lot of other teens on board......I need a break !!!!!:eek: Are there any " meet and greet " parties on this ship ?

Count me in! It just the girls this week - me and my DD (9 yo). I am so looking forward to this.

I gave up cruise ship excursions long ago (way overpriced). Planning on a Cozumel dolphin swim, Ocho Rios Dunns River Falls climb and Sting Ray City on GC. What is everyone else planning for/looking forward to?

Sailing this ship again ouselves.

We were on the Magica in Feb. and had the best cruise of our lives to date.

Ship is very easy to get around, alot of activities even when in port.

Staff are very good and friendly. Activity staff is the BEST. Alot of programs for kids and teens so you hardly see them.

Food is ok- had better but we didn't starve at all.

Shows were great. Get there early or you may have to stand!!!

Only issue we had were from the European passengers -they will push there way into elevators and knock you out of the way and butt into lines and never say excuse me.

Ship is clean, sleek and we loved it so much we are sailing again 4/8.

Happy sailing :D

I'm booked with my daughter, step-daughter, grandkids and friends - 8 of us in all. We've been on the Magica two years ago for Easter break and had a good time. Just a little problem with the tour desk but it worked out satisfactorily in the end.:)

Finally! I found the roll call for the Easter Western Carribean Costa Magica Cruise. I am new to message boards, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong.

This is our 2nd Costa cruise. We did the 5 night Easter cruise last year on the Magica. The ship is very clean and the crew is great.

I am anxious to get to Jamaica to see if we port by the same resort where we were married (1996). Anyone familiar with the port in Jamaica?

We have 16 people in our group - Adults, young adults, teens, and preteens. We are renting a car in Cozumel, Stingray City in Grand Cayman with Moby Dick Tours, Dunn's River Falls tour in Ocho Rios with Peat Taylor, and beach/snorkel in Grand Turk. We're going to have a GREAT time!

Archived