Help with cruise for nephew

MsWitty1

I am taking my nephew on a cruise for his 10th b-day. My other neice and nephew wanted WDW, but he wants to cruise. We took a family cruise with our entire family a few Christmas' ago and he loved it. He will be 10 years old.

I am just not sure which cruise line offers the best "kid" activities. Take pity on me and help! I don't have kids and when I cruise I do adult things.

He is a little shy, but loves sports. He is constantly on his skateboard, bike, etc. He didn't particiate in the kids club last time because all his cousins were there so they just hung out. This time I will be just him and me.

I have looked at RCI and CCL. I personally don't like CCL for myself, but this cruise is about him!

Advice extremely welcome!

Angie

Well I think for pricing, RCCL and Carnival would work well. But I can tell you one itinerary that he would love...Western Carribean. On Grand Cayman, there is a skate park...I think it's called Black Pearl.

What about rock climbing walls and ice skating...then try RCCL.

If that doesn't interest him but a water slide does, then try Carnival.

Michelle - thank you. I think the rock climbing wall and skating would put him on cloud nine. He likes pools, but the others may be more important.

I looked at the Voyager class on RCI. They seemed to have some really nice things for kids.

Michelle - thank you. I think the rock climbing wall and skating would put him on cloud nine. He likes pools, but the others may be more important.

I looked at the Voyager class on RCI. They seemed to have some really nice things for kids.

Yes that was exactly what I was thinking:

Adventure Of The Seas

Explorer Of The Seas

Mariner Of The Seas

Navigator Of The Seas

Voyager Of The Seas

If money was no object ;) you could do the Freedom Class (Freedom or Liberty) and that would add the Flowrider.

Archived