Confessions of a last minute Packer

fosse7

Almost Packed - Please do give out the list. I'm terrible when it comes to packing and probably pack in the very last hour and pick up some stuff on the way to the airport (yeah..that bad!). Really could use some help here!

i have made a great list up from ideas i have read online on this website. i would be happy to share it with you if you would like me to. i think it covers just about everything (or what i could think of) this is my first cruise however. i am usually a last minute packer myself. i have been known to be packing a suitcase 30 minutes before walking out the door. however, i'm gonna be on a boat. can't just grab something at the store if i forget now can i? so let me know if you would like my list. i am hoping i use it. i have a little under 2 weeks b4 my cruise.

I would love it! Please share!

3 days til cruise....you girls are making me nervous...so far only have 1 pair black dress shoes, 1 power strip, first aid kit, etc..:p Going to pack now....have been puting off the inevitable...going to the closet to see what fits that I can take on this cruise...:rolleyes: :p

Archived