Advance Guest Registration - when?

Irina555

Is it to early to register online for 02/08 cruise?

System is giving me error every time I am trying to register:

System has encountered an ERROR... Please try again later.

If problem persists, please contact your Travel Professional

or Norwegian Cruise Line.

Maybe it's just too early?

I was having a lot of trouble logging on as well. I am going on the Pride of Hawaii in Nov. 2007.

I was able to log on without a problem and then one day it stopped letting me, with a similar message. Then I happened to check on Travelocity or something and "our" cabin was showing up as available!

I got really nervous so I called our TA, who assured me there was no problem and if there was, he would call me back. The same thing kept up for a week or so, so I tried calling NCL who were no help at all (said they could only deal with TA).

Finally I called our TA again and mentioned that I didn't want to be a pain, but it was bothering me that this was still happening. He called NCL again and now it works!

(Since then I have filled and printed out our pre-registration - with our cabin # on it, just to keep in a safe place in case anything happens again.)

I never did find out the problem, but it may be worth checking with your TA. I have no idea what would have happened if someone booked our room while it was "available!"

The NCL advanced registration site has been up and down often during at least the past couple months (maybe longer, but I didn't check then). I've gotten errors a lot, and when I log in a couple days later, it's fine.

I'm getting very aggravated with NCL. I've been trying to book excursions for DH and DS for the last week. I already have one set of tickets for myself and my other son. I'm on my third phone call to them, have been on hold for over 45 minutes, and I STILL HAVEN'T spoken to anyone.:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm a patient person, but this is the THIRD time I've had to wait this long, and they still haven't got it right!!!! I've booked excursions on line with other Cruise Lines, and didn't have any problems.

Sorry for the rant....but I feel hostage to this phone call and the excursion people!!

I am having a very similar problem with their registration page. It's been 1 month since I tried and now it's going 10 days away and I still could not register. When I called, they just said try again later. No help at all.

Archived