Help/Suggestions

Matt in FL

My family was supposed to leave this morning for Disney for our 7 day land sea vacation. Due to weather, our flights were cancelled so we can't leave until tomorrow morning. Delta has offered to extend our travel an extra day but Disney said I had to go thru our TA which I'm still waiting to here back from. We were wanting to go to the parks when we got off of the ship to make up for today. Any suggestions?

Doing a day in the parks after the cruise is an easy thing to do. You get off early, and only takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to WDW from the port. I am assuming you are taking DCL transportation. If so be off in the first group to assure your getting back early.

If your package deal insists you go to the airport on DCL transporation then you could do that and leave your luggage checked in at the airport, take a taxi to WDW for the day. That would probably be less than disney transportation.

Or you might consider doing an attraction closer to the airport to save time and money.

Universal, sea world, gatorland, the holylands, wonderworks are all closer than WDW for a shorter, less expensive taxi ride.

Hopefully your TA will call back with good news!! Keep bugging them, the squeaky wheel gets the grease!! Some TA's take forever unless you call every hour and bug them.

I wsh you a magical cruise!!! You deserve it after all this upsetting business.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived