Just off of Zenith

magmagee

Really enjoyed our 10 day cruise in western carribbean area. Was disappointed that I missed cruise critic gathering if there was one. It was our first cruise on the smaller ship and I have to say I do enjoy the larger ships better. The service in the dining room was great. Friendly service as always with Celebrity. We had a new assistant waiter and he was green as can be. All of us at the table were trying to help him out. He was trying to please us in everyway. He has a long way to go but I think he will make it. For those of you who do not like sharing a table with others I have to say I will never request a table for 2 again. We shared our table with 6 others and we had the best time ever. One of the couples has already emailed us and we are looking to be friends for a long time. It was just a blast. As far as the condition of the ship I guess it does not matter much since there are only a few sail date left. They were replacing rugs down at my end but it really did not impact us good or bad. The new rugs are great though. They are blue and have a sea theme to them. Very nice. I have to say our room was not the cleanest. Our shower was very dirty. I have never had that happen on an X cruise. Our steward did not take much time in our room. I do not think our sheets were ever changed in the 10 days and we are almost sure he did not vacuum on a regular basis and he did not clean the try where our water glasses were. It was kind of gross. Other than that it was a great cruise. Food was great as usual and the waiters could not have been better. Entertainment was good also. Has anyone heard of the female singer with the last name of Jane. I can not remember her first name. She is British and she was the best . Her range was the best no matter if she went high or low. Just great. :)

What cabin were you in?

We were in 4157. We were the last room on port side with the ocean view. I have to mention it was a tad loud in that room. When the engine started up the whole room shook. We got such a good deal on the room that we laughed and our thoughts were we got what we paid for. We had a great time anyway and we are not the type to complain but this is a warning for others that this part of the ship is loud.

We're also on the last cruise. Have sailed Celebrity many times, this will be the 1st on Zenith also. Looking forward to the cruise. Sounds like so many wonderful people will be aboard.

Not many days left to go....

:eek: Gail,

My husand and I will be one the final cruise of the Zenith. We have saled 9 other times but never on Zenith. We did sign up for the cc so hopefully we will get a chance to meet.

Morgan & Evie Reynolds from the mountains of NC Evielind@bellsouh.net

Join the Rollcall at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=9434506#post9434506

Archived