Volance Tour and Fira at Santorini Port

Hi,

I have questions again....

If I take a Volanco Tour using local tour (just sign up at the port), will they arrive back at the same port?

After the morning trip, I am planning to go to Fira using the cable car.

Do we just walk around in Fira? Is it easy to find our way back to the cable car?

Anything that I must see in Fira? When should I arrive at the cable car if my ship depart at 6pm?

Thanks again!!!

You should definitely see both Fira and Oia. Both are very small and are very close to each other. Maybe a 10 or 15 minute cab ride or take the local bus. Both are spectacularly beautiful but Oia will take your breath away. You can easily walk around these towns in 20 or 30 minutes if thats all the time you have or you can spend several hours exploring the small winding streets, where, around every corner you will find a spectacular view of the sea and your ship at anchor.

The cable car in Fira is impossible not to find firstly because Fira is small and secondly thousands of tourists are using it all day. When we were there 2 years ago on the Golden Princess, a large ship, there was a line up to get down to go back to the ship of about an hour's wait at least.

Archived