Outdoor Beach Bar/Restaurant Sunset in OSJ or Condado?

fig414

Hi

We will be in San Juan from 3pm-Midnight and are looking for an outdoor and on the beach type joint. I've spent a lot of time researching and am striking out. I know there are probably no such places in OSJ, but I can't believe there are none in Condado. It could be I'm missing some obvious ones. Maybe a place to just sit at a bar and watch the sunset and have a couple or 3 cocktails or a nice restaurant on the water.

Thanks........

I know of one...... Pamela's restaurant at www.numero1guesthouse.com in Ocean Park.....

Small B&B type hotel.... best meal we had the whole 10 day trip.... however it was not cheap !

You can sit inside with a view of a small courtyard with a tiny pool....or they had tables right on the beach (toes in sand !!! crystal on table)

Very relaxed and in a good area of a gated community.... taxi's know where it is.

Thank you Texan. The dinner on the beach looks very cool. If we can't find something more lively, maybe we'll have to settle for the romantic alternative.

Archived