Suite Amenities List - where's that post?

rabys

I recall seeing a rather long post that detailed the amenities for the different suites on the STAR/DAWN etc. Does anyone know where that post is? I would appreciate the help, been searching for it for the last 30 minutes, no joy!

Thanks Stan

I had the same problem. Finally found that if you go to old web site and

click thru to a pricing summary for you catagory of room; sometimes, a complete list of all amenities shows up.

BTW, click to a pricing summary means click your cruise, "buy" a room, etc.

There will be a room description when you click the room number (on the left). Good luck.

I recall seeing a rather long post that detailed the amenities for the different suites on the STAR/DAWN etc. Does anyone know where that post is? I would appreciate the help, been searching for it for the last 30 minutes, no joy!

Thanks Stan

Try here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=492436&highlight=suite+amenities

Post #2 has the list provided by Shoreguy.

When we were on the Sun this past Christmas we were in a penthouse suite, this is what I recall getting

one we got to port we were wisked away to a nice cozy waiting room with real furniture and snacks, we were then preboarded before anyone else, no standing in line at all. The concierge met us in that room and took our specialty dining reservations right then.

No butler brought us to our cabin but once we arrived, there were choc. strawberries and "champagne" waiting for us. The tolietries in the bath were definately upgraded including wonderful bath salts for the jacuzzi.

there was one free bottle of water and a full mini bar set up - only the water was free.

Each day the concierge would check on us to see if we had any needs, we got priority tendering etc, around 4pm the butler would bring a little snack, really it was a waste like a plate of four shrimps to split for three people. You could order in suite any meal we only did breakfast once, it was not that big of a deal. You get nice soft robes, they even brought an extra one for our son.

I know we had an invite to some captain party but we were pretty tired (DS had an ear infection the whole trip) so we skipped it. The extra room was really nice and the huge veranda and bath lovely. I think if you ask they will do just about anything for you we just didn't bother to ask for anything. Oh and we had some flowers in cabin and a list of dvd's you could order but we spent more time at the med center than our cabin poor kid.

Archived