Lecturers, entertainment, library on Constellation

BobbieAnne

We are sailing on the Constellation TA in April. Does anyone know how we can find out who will be lecturing on what or what the nightly entertainment will be? Also, is there a good selection of recent best sellers in the library?

The lecturers change from cruise to cruise and the only way I know you could find out would be to get to the right person at corporate. I have no idea who that is.

The libraries on all the ships have pretty decent selections. I always go on the first day and get what I want. I read those first and save my own books for later in the cruise. Then if I don't finish them, they go home with me.

Entertainment you might could find out from someone who has been on the cruise before you. You will have the standard X production shows and various entertainers that are brought in for one or more shows. Sometimes they are on sort of a schedule with the same entertainers coming on the same ships. Other times it's pretty random. Go over to a prior roll call and ask.

Sorry couldn't be more help!

Going to a previous role call is an EXCELLENT suggestion. Looks as if I might have had sense enough to think of it-duh. I am glad to hear about the library. With such an emphasis on weight, I don't want to haul about my usual number of books.

Thanks again.

Archived