Summer Cruises on the DAWN

CruiserJoJo

My DH and I have a Cruise booked on the DAWN this August. With all the talk of itinerary changes going on now, we are wondering what kind of changes could be made for the DAWN'S 7 day cruises? We hope they don't change it to a Florida, Bahamas cruise instead of the planned stop in Bermuda. We were on the DAWN when she did the two Florida ports and the Bahamas a few years ago. We love the DAWN, but a cruise to Florida again???:(

Hi, We were on the Dawn for the Florida run 2 years ago and loved the cruise and the Boat. We are booked again for the 7-14 trip. I guess we will just have to wait and see how the ship does on the next few trips and if they get the problem solved if not we may have a decision to make before the deadline date for cancellations. :)

Dave

I feel the same way. We'll be on the July 14-21st trip and I don't want to do Florida, either. If we have to miss a port, I hope it's the NCL island. I've never been to the Bahamas so I'd like to keep the Nassau stop. We did Bermuda on the Carnival Pride in 2003. It was wonderful! Even though we were at Kings Wharf the entire time, we were there for four and a half days. Bermuda is closer to NY than Florida (I think), so surely they wouldn't eliminate it. I'm not going to cancel. I booked this trip last summer and there's no way I could get on another ship out of NYC, for this summer, at the price I paid for this one. Hoping our trip goes okay.

Hi, We were on the Dawn for the Florida run 2 years ago and loved the cruise and the Boat. We are booked again for the 7-14 trip. I guess we will just have to wait and see how the ship does on the next few trips and if they get the problem solved if not we may have a decision to make before the deadline date for cancellations. :)

Dave

Hi, are you on the Rosie trip? I think you guys are going to the NCL island for two days and Bermuda for one. I wonder how those ports might be altered. Good luck on your cruise, maybe it'll be fixed by then.

Archived