Who is the captain of Pacific Star?

whytey

"This is Captain Stefano Ravera from the command bridge, on the Mighty mighty Star...The beautiful White Lady".

You will hear this 10 times a day!!!!LOL

By the end of the cruise you will either love him or want to strangle him.

He is tough on people misbehaving...has no problems with disembarking passengers and crew alike.

Hi cruiser, if you ever have the good fortune to have a talk ( because he does love to chat )with captain Ravera, you will find him to be one of the nicest men. very natural and LOVES his ship.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

Thank you for letting me know. Now that I know he is the captain, I am really looking forward to my cruise in April to Queensland. I first met him on the Sky in October 2005 on a Queensland cruise.

My second cruise was on the Sun in October 2006, I don't remember who the captain was, Captain Stefano Rivera was very friendly and memorable.

OK.. for some reason I can't edit my post. My original reply didnt sound right so I edited it but when I pressed "submit" I was told I had to refresh the page, of course when I did this my new edit was lost. How do I change my post now??

Captain Ravero was captain of the Sky just before it was sold, we were on his second last cruise out of Singapore. He took a stroll around the Ship every morning and every night, stopping in the lounge for a drink with some passengers. We were in his company one night, the night before Anzac Day and he continued on with agroup of us up to th edisco where he insisted on buying rounds of drinks. There we six of us in his company and he was great company I don't know how he did it but he was up for the dawn service the next morning. I got a great photo of him with my kids in his quarters when the kids are brought in with the kids club group, very passionate about his job.

Marg:)

Have met Stefano on more than one occassion. I was commanded to go on a bridge tour...and his cocktail party...and have seen him in action with crew members...they call him rambo....I may just get shot for this but....he is not my favourite Capitano....A bit toooooooo much for my liking....Andrew Froude is my Favourite...a gentleman and very nice to chat to....there you go....shoot me down fellow CCers!!!LOL!!!

Kaz;)

Hi Kaz, you will enjoy going on Pacific Dawn when she arrives here, because your favourite is the Captain.

We all have our favourites for different reasons, and Captain Ravera is very well liked . I also like Captain David Calabrese, who is now master of the Golden Princess.

I wouldn't shoot you down... your opinions are just as important as the rest of us.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

:cool: Was wondering why Captain Stefano Ravera is nicknamed Rambo. He does a wonderful job on the ship and goes out of his way to make sure the cruise is a memorable one, always available for photos and a chat, but most importantly he takes his role very seriously and the safety of passengers and crew is never compromised.

Pacific Sky Feb 2006

Pacific Star Nov 2006

On our cruise he was on the Lido deck (rough seas) and the pool dumped water all over him. Thought he would be used to that by now. But he is definitely a great Captain and kept everyone appraised of all situations including the man overboard at 3am on the last day of our cruise (R711), false report by the way, a couples domestic dispute.

Archived