Caribbean Princess Suite Choice HELP!

TonisZ

I have reserved C748. The only other suites available are R408 and R411 - they are midship - but right next to the elevators.

I think C748 is the better choice as I think an aft balcony would be great...

But does anyone have any thoughts on these rooms that I should switch?

Basically I hear there is exhaust noise in C748, but foot traffic in R408 & R411 - which is better?

I have reserved C748. The only other suites available are R408 and R411 - they are midship - but right next to the elevators.

Basically I hear there is exhaust noise in C748, but foot traffic in R408 & R411 - which is better?

We stayed in C752, a balcony cabin & it was great. I would go for the aft any day.

Jan

We recently stayed in R408 on The Crown (and I believe the configurations are the same) We didn't have a problem with the noise. Once in a while you would hear a slight chair movement *usually early a.m. (5.6) when they were cleaning the decks above. We loved the convience to the elevators and the buffet in the aft of the ship... You just to right and walk to the back, go up the stairs and there you are at the buffet(one of the ones that is least crowded) If you are especially (and I mean especially) sensitive to noise...you may not like this.. but if you are used to slight noise now and then (not loud .. just maybe background) it will be wonderful. I didn't notice any foot traffic..

Tory

We stayed in C748 on CB in December.

The view of the wake and the aft balcony are very nice. Yes there is a ventilation exhaust and you can hear it if you are out on the balcony, but not if the door is shut. It didn't really bother us. The balcony is large and does not have the "beam" and you can use it any time because it is completely covered and not windblown.

It is a very private suite - we weren't even sure if there was anyone on either side of us because we never heard anything.

I don't know anything about the suites on R Deck.

I think you will enjoy C748 a lot!

We are just off the CB and stayed in D737. Love the aft room. It was totally private and the view and sounds of the wake were very relaxing. It was also cool to pull into port in St. Maarten and watch it all as we backed up to dock. It will be hard to book anything less than a suite now. :)

The only place to stay on the ship with the price of a suite is the aft.

It is so quiet back there and the view is so relaxing. We try to find cabins in the aft now it is the best place on the ships.

The only thing that I don't like is the furniture out on the balconies. It is oversized wood and not alot of room to move around out there. We have been in 3 aft suites on 3 different ships.

happy sailing

Archived