Shareholder Credit Response

Murphey

I faxed Lisa at Carnival today regarding shareholder credit...anyone have any idea how long it takes to get response/confirmation? I do not have a return fax #, however I did give her our e-mail address. Thanks

I faxed Lisa at Carnival today regarding shareholder credit...anyone have any idea how long it takes to get response/confirmation? I do not have a return fax #, however I did give her our e-mail address. Thanks
Assume you mean Lisa for Princess. Have only received 1 e-mail and 1 phone call and the other 5 times it has just showed up on the Cruise Personalizer Balance and Payment section which is only available to you if you book directly with Princess.

Liza McDaniel was away for a week two weeks ago on an Alaskan Cruise with her Mother and I did speak with her yesterday on another matter (so she's there)...she is usually very quick with 24 to 48 hours to set up your credits...in fact you may want to check your Cruise Personalizer and see if the credits have been posted to your sailing under on-board credits as "Miscellaneous Good-Will"

BTW it is NOT only availlable to you if you book with Princess directly...I use a very Large On-line Agency all the time and get it!..the one I KKan't mention.

Also her fax number is 661-753-0180 or you may reach her at 1-800-243-7342 ext 30305

Thanks for the info...expecially her phone number. We are on our way out of town until Monday, if nothing shows up, I can call her. That's a good thought about checking our cruise personalizer.......was wondering what it would show up under. Many thanks.....

I faxed her midweek last week and heard back from her today.

BTW it is NOT only availlable to you if you book with Princess directly...I use a very Large On-line Agency all the time and get it!..
Sorry, when I suggested some one check the Balance and Payment section on the Cruise Personalizer to see if their cruise fare had been paid I was informed this selection is only available for those that book through Princess and is not there for those who book elsewhere.

Am I correct in assuming you can then make you final payment on line, from this section, also?

BJS yes If you did make your booking with Princess you can view the financials about your cruise, were anyone else cannot and you could do you own final payment online through your Cruise Personalizer...but shareholder credits can be applied whether or not you have booked through Princess directly or not.

Does anyone know how far in advance you can request the shareholder credit? We got it for our Alaska cruise this year, and we're already booked on the Star for next June. Can I go ahead and get it this far in advance??

Thanks, and Happy Sailings!

Shareholder credit agreement is currently in place for any sailings up unitl May 31, 2005 and for any bookings made until February 28, 2005. They will most likely renew this same agreement as it has been in place for almost 2.5 years now. But for anything past May 31, 2005 in terms of bookings you will have to wait until after next January 2005 to get it applied to your booking for June 05.

does it matter if you hold the shares inside or outside of an IRA?

As long as you have a statement showing you own at least 100 shares, or if you have a purchase confirmation, you can get the credit.

Archived