Xtreme Circumnav. Tour W/adventure Antigua

sharkwl

After reviewing many excursions on Antigua, we have settled on the Xtreme Circumnav. Tour. The 6-7 hr. trip looks like a blast however we just received confirmation from them that the cost is $170.00 US per person!! :eek: This seems quite expensive compared to other tours. We would love to hear from others who have taken this tour if it was really that good and worth the money! We will be there Nov. 6/07 on the Emerald Princess. :)

Just took this tour last week and it was worth every penny. The tour takes you around the entire island,we snorkeled with and fed the stingrays. The lunch was amazing and the entertainment and info was endless. I took my 6 year old daughter and she loved every minute of it. You will not be sorry.

• 1 month later...

We took this excursion 2 weeks ago!! It was mine and my husbands favorite excursion of our entire cruise...the snorkeling at Hercules pillars was great and my husband loved feeding the stingrays. We enjoyed this excursion and this island so much we want to go back and spend atleast a week...it is beautiful!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived