Southern-which ship-when to go?

justmarie

We are planning on a southern cruise next Feb -son's break or March-which is Easter. He will be 14. We have been on both Princess and RCC loved both, but the ships to the south are differen't and new to us- the Serenade or the Adventure (RCC) or Crown (Princess) We love adventure and are not into the bars-what is your opinion? Thanks

We have been on the Nav of the Sea's, which is the same as AOS, it was nice, last was the Sapphire Princess but we want to try something differen't, we like to experience a differen't ship each cruise (been on 5) We want to go when the weather is the best and airfare is not too much, good teen program on board, I know each ship is differen't and we have never traveled on a holiday week, it was always in the fall, so this will be a bit differen't. Thanks

I was on the Serenade this February and LOVED it. This was my favorite cruise out of 5. The ship was beautiful and there was plenty to do. The island had plenty of nearby beaches or great excursions. We did a beach break and excursion on each island.

Archived