Kids menu in the dining room?

I'm travelling on the Vision of the Seas and on RCL for the first time. My son is a picky eater and I'm hoping that there is a kids menu in the dining room. If you have any info about food and kids, I'd really appreciate it.

Only 7 more days.....:D

I know they do have a kids menu...chicken fingers...etc...like you would get at a normal resteraunt. My kids order from the adult menu and if they don't like it they can always order another entree from the kids menu..like chicken or spagahetti...

I'm travelling on the Vision of the Seas and on RCL for the first time. My son is a picky eater and I'm hoping that there is a kids menu in the dining room. If you have any info about food and kids, I'd really appreciate it.

Only 7 more days.....:D

I never did get the one from Explorer this last time, but here's the kids' menu from Voyager 2002:

http://www.cafekarina.org/cruise/misc/menu1.jpg

and page 2:

http://www.cafekarina.org/cruise/misc/menu2.jpg

Yes there is a kids menu-hot dogs, hamburgers, spaghetti, chicken fingers etc. Our DD has never seen it though-she is a "foodie" and much prefers the adult menu at age 7. The dining room staff is always happy to accomodate special requests. One night DD had plain linguine with shrimp from the shrimp cocktail on top!! They will be happy to do whatever they can to make the dining experience great for you and your child.

Archived