Looking for Regatta May 17 Pax to share private tour in St. Petersburg

china addict

:) DH and I have booked a private 2-day tour in St. Petersburg with Alla, May 30-31. She will pick us up at the ship early on the first day and take us to all the best places (Hermitage, Catherine's Palace, Church of the Spilled Blood, etc). Price is $330 pp for both days, paid in USD at conclusion, includes all admissions and no visa needed because she is a licensed guide and handles all paperwork. Can also book ballet at night for additional charge. Unfortunately, the other couples who were going to join us have dropped out so we now have 4 open spaces. Please contact me at denise.berry@kornferry.com for further details if interested. Non-smokers only and must be mobile because schedule is hectic.

By the way, if there is anyone out there who doesn't know about the Roll Call for this cruise, please check it out. Many of us are meeting for a no-host welcome party on the first day. Please sign up and join us.

If anyone on the May 17th Regatta sailing is still debating how to spend their time in St. Petersburg, read the glowing report on private tours featured on Cruise Critic's homepage today. We have 4 spaces open for a tour with Alla, a fully licensed independent tour guide whose company is smaller than Red October or Denrus but comes highly recommended. If interested, please contact me and I will share the itinerary and other tour details. China Addict

Archived