7/24/08 Eastern Caribbean-Grandeur of Sea

Hi,

I am planning a cruise to Eastern Carribbean--port of calls San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Samana Dominican Republic and Labadee, Haiti. Any suggestions for excursions at these port and is it safe to walk in these ports--any info would be appreciated. I have been on Carnival Triumph so any info about the GOS would also be appreciated. Name of dining room, best deck etc. Thanks in advance.:)

Karen

If you've never been to Puerto Rico before, I would visit El Yunque Rain Forest. It's amazing and beautiful.

I went years ago on a Spring Break/Birthday trip. I didn't cruise...we just went for vacation. I love Puerto Rico and I can't wait to take my husband there next year. We are seriously thinking about the Grandeur trip out of Norfolk in June 2008.

Careywv,

The rain forest was listed as an excursion for the ship--so I am really interested in seeing this excursion. I hope to book soon for this cruise--have not been out of Norfolk since they opened the new cruise terminal--went out of Norfolk on 05 on Carnival Triumph--want to compare the new terminal to the old terminal. Thanks for the info. Anything else will be appreciated.

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived