Using hotel facilities: pool beach shower etc.

mary07054

Which hotel are you interested in going to?

They each have different policies. Some say come on down like Emerald Beach Resort and others like Morningstar and Frenchman's Reef say sure you can use the beach and rent chairs but you can not use the pool. Secret Harbor charges for chair rentals and usually has someone walking around to check... you can use the restroom there as its affliated with the bar/restaurant and its close to the beach however there are no showers just a tap to rinse your feet. Come to think of it I don't know any resorts with showers in their beachside restrooms (most of the restrooms are affiliated with the beach restaurant so are the typical restaurant bathroom) although a few have outdoor showers but more common are just a tap or in some cases a tray of water to rinse sand off the feet.

All beaches are public so you can go to any of the beaches it just the hotel guest amenities that are questionable.

Have a great time.

--Islander

http://www.*****

If you are not blatantly a cruise ship passenger, you can get away with using the pool. I have done it on several cruises. Also, buy a drink and they will look the other was as well. I am talking the Marriott here.

Archived