Family Staterooms on Freedom Class?

I see that they have family staterooms on the freedom. I know on here I also read that someone had booked the promenade family staterooms. It says on the website that the rooms "may" require a min amout of guests per room. Has anyone booked these rooms with 2 or 3 people or do you need more in the room. Also, how does the price compare to other inside rooms or balcony's, every date I look at there are no prices. Thanks for the help. Any pics anyone has would also be great to see.

I am trying to book these Family Staterooms for my sisters and family. I calle RCCL and they told me the minimum is 5 people for these staterooms. I guess when the cruise is approaching and the cabins are not booked yet they might let people with 2 or 3? maybe.

On the FOS

The FI ~ Family Inside IS a Promanade, it holds 6 with a 5 person Minimum.

The FO~ Family Oceanview hold 6 with a Minimum of 5.

Both of the above have 2 twins that can be put together, two pullmans and a sleep sofa.

The FS~Royal Family Stateroom located on the stern of the ship. It has 2 bedroom, 2 pullmans and a sleep sofa. It sleeps 8 and I BELIEVE it is a minimum of 5 guests.

Archived