New deck plans for Vision after May 4th?

Anyone know what's going on with the Vision deck plans? On the RCCL site (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=BR&shipCode=VI&shipProfile=1059&sailDate=1060818&hasNavigation=false) it shows two links, one that says "Deck Plans from 15-Apr-2007 to 27-Apr-2008" and one that says "Deck Plans from 04-May-2008 to 28-Dec-2008". The newer one doesn't work, so I can't see the difference, and I'll be on the June 8 to Alaska. Are they redecorating the rooms? Moving stuff around? :rolleyes:

Very interesting!

There were rumours when she went into drydock in early 2006 that there was going to be either a Portofino's or Chops added and maybe a concierge lounge but that never happened.

Guess we will have to keep checking the web site.

Last year at this time we were on the Vision to Mexico. they were putting in new couches and chairs in some of the public places. In some of the cabins they were putting in new furniture and bedding. When I read your message it said 2008 for new deck plans Is that what you meant?

PS we are on the Vision that week also!!

Archived