Conquest 6h staterooms

JacknJill

Has anyone on here stayed in Conquest's Spa Deck 6h staterooms. Ours was an upgrade, and I'm concerned about the ships movement on such a high deck. My wife is affected by excessive motion, and hope this deck does not exacerbate it.... Thanks

We stayed on the Spa deck but I thought it was a 6E. If this is the same-family room-forgive me. I'm not used to referring to the cabins by numbers and letters-just deck name and inside, outside, or balcony. I'm learning. :)

We did feel more motion but only on days when the sea was rough; on smooth days-no difference. I know this won't help much-it has to be your call. Happy Sails:)

Hi Guys, We are on the cruise with youand we are neighbors. We were in 1115 last year and were able to book the same cabin this year. We loved it last year. It has a little bit more room than the regular oceanview cabins and I love the location on the ship ,, There really wasn't much motion. I was also worried about that last year. We did hear chairs being drug across the floor onthe deck above us at times. but not too disruptive. Camp Carnival is on the deck above the Spa deck..

See you at our meet and greet.

Carla

Archived