Anyone ever been on RCCL Mariner of the Seas Handicapped cabin 2620?

auntpam

Hello! I wonder if any of you have ever been on cabins 2620 on the Mariner of the Seas? If so do you have any pictures that you could possibly share? How did you like the cabin, was deck two alright? That was the only handicapped cabin available when we booked in Jan. We have always been on a higher deck so are a little concerned, well at least my mom is. I will just be glad to be on another cruise! Please give any information that you have concerning this cabin. I really would love to see a picture or two also. Thanks in advance for your help! Happy Cruising!:)

hi pam! We were actually on the Mariner last year in one of those cabins on deck 2. I give kudos to those that remember exactly which cabin they were in. Anyway, it was fine. VERY BIG! Plenty of room. Bathroom really big. We were very impressed with the room & the ship. It is so nice. The only problem & it really wasn't a big deal was getting an elevator. We had to wait a few times but we really didn't mind. The best part about being down there was when we were in port because we were closer to the bottom to debark.

I didn't really take pictures of our room. I will this time. Just have never thought about it until I joined cruise critic.......gosh i just opened my album to see if I had pics & we WERE in 2620!!! It's on my sign & sail card! cool beans! I also have some pics that we took of the "towel" animals, my hubby & I......you can pretty much see the room in the backgroud......no bathroom pics though! :( E-mail me & I will scan & send them to you (not digital this time)

keller2@bellsouth.net

Hi! It sure is neat to here that you were in the same cabin! I will e-mail you! Thanks for offering to send pictures! :)

I will be watching to see if anyone else has had this cabin or one near it and want to hear you experiences and see your pictures to! :)

your very welcome. I have been having probs with my e-mail system so if I don't respond it is because I didn't get it!!!

My DH did remind me of an awful noise in the bathroom. I vaguely remember it.........but once he reminded me I remembered how annoying it was......it was like a gurgling sound......dh thinks it was everytime someone used the bathroom or shower in the other cabins. we really don't know. hopefully it was been fixed since last year. :(

Archived