Rum Distillery Nassau

jackg962

I’m pretty sure their main distillery is in San Juan, Puerto Rico. You can check their website though, I’m sure they would have the details!

Yes, there's a Bacardi Rum Tour.. the distillery is on Bacardi Road.. you can check details on the Bahamas.com website (search for Bacardi Distillery Tour).

You can take the #16 jitney from downtown for about $2 pp.

So, theres the 11 and the 2, and they cancel if there's not enough people, but is there a cap to the number?? I'm thinkin this would be fun after lunch, but if we get there and we are numbers X+1 and up, and they only take X....or are the tours just, anyone and everyone that wants to go?

So, theres the 11 and the 2, and they cancel if there's not enough people, but is there a cap to the number?? I'm thinkin this would be fun after lunch, but if we get there and we are numbers X+1 and up, and they only take X....or are the tours just, anyone and everyone that wants to go?

Call ahead and find out if they are booked solid or have room. It's the only way.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know the estimated travel time from the ship port to the barcardi distillery? We don't get in port until 10 AM and don't know if that would allow us enough time for the 11 AM tour by the time we get off the ship.

Thanks,

Wildaboutmickey

Archived