Infinity Alaska Formal Night Questions

admincor

Does anyone know which nights are formal, informal and casual on the Infinity Alaska cruise? We understand that we have 2 formal and 2 informal with the rest being resort casual. Trying to find out which nights of the cruise are the formal nights and the informal nights. Any help?

I'll take a stab at this one. I would say that most likely it will be the second sea day and the second to last night on the ship. We had three formal nights, but I'm pretty sure that the two at the beginning and end are fairly standard for cruises of a certain length.

That's just my thought though so don't take my word for it.

Celeste

On our Infinity Alaska cruise, the original plan was for the formal nights to be the second and second-to-last nights. But because of pod problems the itinerary was rearranged so that we went to Ketchikan on the second to last day. Because we arrived late and left late, they had the second formal night on the last night of the cruise. I guess it goes to show that you don't know for sure until you get on the ship!

--Junglejane

That would sound correct for the formal nights,so thanks.Now if I could get the informal nights we will be able to book our speciality restaurant night.We really enjoyed it on the Connie during the Russia cruise. In fact they put our party in the wine room since my son was under age during that cruise.We were having a family cruise and it was a dining highlight.Any more help with which night is which will help us plan. Thanks!!

admincor,

Does anyone know which nights are formal, informal and casual on the Infinity Alaska cruise? We understand that we have 2 formal and 2 informal with the rest being resort casual. Trying to find out which nights of the cruise are the formal nights and the informal nights. Any help?

The usual pattern is:

>> Evening #1: Casual

>> Evening #2: Formal

>> Evening #3: Informal

>> Evening #4: Casual

>> Evening #5: Informal

>> Evening #6: Formal

>> Evening #7: Casual

but as others have noted, the ship may rearrange this if circumstances warrant. In particular, if the ship has a late port of call on either Evening #3 or Evening #5, the evening with the late port of call will become the "Casual" evening and evening #4 will become an "Informal" evening instead.

Norm.

Archived