Canopy Tour

Canada5

It appears that Princess does not have this as a shore excursion. What would be your suggestions for getting to the Canopy Tour? Would there be enough time to also stop by the Dockyards? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

We did the canopy tour as a NCL excursion so we were picked up & dropped off at the pier. You will certainly be able to get a cab at the pier to go to the canopy tour but I don't remember any cabs hanging around there so I would try to pre-plan a ride back. I think the total time we spent (pier to pier) was around 4 hours so whether you can go anywhere else would depend on how long you have on Antigua.

The canopy tour was on the south part of the Island so if you dock in St. John's it would be a trip. I'd arrange taxi in advance, but ask the people stationed at the dock who they recommend, and take their advice, even if it costs more. We took a cheaper bid and got stuck in southern Antigua when he didn't come back to get us (it ended well but was kinda scary for a while).

We didn't actually do the tour, it looked a little rickety to us so we went on to a beach. Maybe others who have done it can advise if you have ?'s about that.

Canopy tour in St. Lucia is first rate, if you are going there.

Have a good time!

As a cautious person, I can guarantee you that there was nothing rickety about the set-up. Everything was very secure and all safety precautions were taken. I was not afraid at all.

Archived