Dining Questions

We have cruised RCCL several times as a "family group". We have always had our reservations linked with RCCL and requested dining arrangements. We ALWAYS have problems and have NEVER been assigned tables near each other, as requested. We always have to go down to the dining area upon boarding and have to re-arrange our seating/tables for our group.

Does anyone know how to e-mail the Maitre D' and possibly have this done prior to boarding since we can't seem to have it done through reservations? We generally have about 25 people and would just like tables near each other.

Any suggestions on how to do this prior to boarding would be appreciated, by the way, we have tried calling RCCL they always tell us that it has been taken care of, but we find out otherwise upon boarding!

If you have such a large group, I am hoping you all booked with a travel agent? If so, your travel agent should be able to arrange this for you.

My family has also traveled in large groups- the largest was nearly 40 i believe! We have always been sat together without any issues. You need one person to be the spokeperson for the group and have all the reservation numbers ect. My uncle is a travel agent so he handled all of this for us. You are also able to get rooms together if you would like, although our family all chose different levels of rooms and we liked to be a bit seperated- walls are thin after all...

Good luck with getting this all straightened out!

We have cruised RCCL several times as a "family group". We have always had our reservations linked with RCCL and requested dining arrangements. We ALWAYS have problems and have NEVER been assigned tables near each other, as requested. We always have to go down to the dining area upon boarding and have to re-arrange our seating/tables for our group.

Does anyone know how to e-mail the Maitre D' and possibly have this done prior to boarding since we can't seem to have it done through reservations? We generally have about 25 people and would just like tables near each other.

Any suggestions on how to do this prior to boarding would be appreciated, by the way, we have tried calling RCCL they always tell us that it has been taken care of, but we find out otherwise upon boarding!

I've linked dining reservations online at www.rccl.com on my reservation when I book online, and never had a problem. I've never had to do it for 25 people though!

Archived