Stingrays and Edens Rock?

wendya2J

I would recommend doing the stingrays tour early in the morning so you have the rest of the day to do Eden Rock and anything else you want. You may want to make reservations ahead of time as it can fill up. If you make them direct it will be less expensive than booking thru the ship. Eden Rock is pretty close to the where the ship will dock/tender. When you get off the tender/dock it is to your right and you can walk to it. We have always snorkeled right at the first business, I can not remember there name and had great snorkeling. You can also rent a chair and there is some shade. Note it is hard to get into the water here :eek: though as there is no beach and the steps are carved out of the rock. Also the water is deep when you step off, I would guess 10 feet or so and it gets deeper as you swim out. Be sure to look closely at this rock wall as there are hundreds of fossils and small live creatures in it. We did the stingrays early, then snorkeled for a couple of hours and still have plenty of time to shop.

Hope this helps.

Archived