Sugar Free Options on POH

momof5js

We are taking our first cruise ever in July. We both carefully watch what we eat. However we enjoy a nighly sugar free dessert. Are there very many sugar free dessert options on the POH? What are some of the choices?

I just got off the POH on Monday. I am a diabetic so I was on the lookout for sugar free options.

The Grand Pacific Ballroom has a sugar free dessert option everyday. The first day that we boarded the Ala Nui buffet on deck twelve they did have a very good apple cake like sugar free dessert. After that I really didn't see any sugar free options. I think I still have copies of the menu. The first night I had our waiter make copies of the weeks menu so I could plan my dining options. I am at work now but if you want to know what some of the options were I can look them up.

The food in the Grand Pacific Ballroom is fair. Not great or poor just fair. The specialty dining options are better, but none offered sugar free dessert. They did offer fruit plates.:o

Thanks for the replies.

Missy, I'd love to know the menus if you'd have time to tell me about them. I had gastric bypass surgery last year so sugar is a no no for me. I have gotten really good at making sugar free desserts for us at home. This keeps my husband happy and I don't feel so left out.

Thanks,

Laura

Archived