Adventure Ocean "age group" question

We are travelling with 3 kids...two are 11 1/2, and one is 12. Will the two younger ones be allowed to join in the 12 to 14 year old group? Or, will the 12 year old be able to join the 9-11 group??? (Although, I dont think she'll want to !) We are hoping to keep the 3 kids together. I'd appreciate any info or advice! Thanks :)

Good morning! My son was 12 on or 04/07 cruise. On the first day of the cruise, he met a friend who was 11 1/2 also. The two of them wanted to be in AO together. However RC said no! They wouldn't let the younger one move up or the older one move down. So the two of them hung out at thebasketball courts, the arcade, the pool, and Sorrentos...and had a blalst! Each situation is unique and it can't hurt to ask when you get on boaord :)

It just depends. I used to say "No way, never" but I have seen a few cases on the board recently of them allowing families to stay together. All you can do is to prepare the young one that he/she will be separated from the older ones. On the first night, go to the AO MANAGER and ask NICELY. :D

If the manager says no, then at least you tried.

Archived