Princess package from the U.K.

nikinakinoo

I am booked with a package for the cb in oct staying the night before at the continental west miami hotel. I was wondering what time the transfer picks you up from the hotel to take you to the ship and also what time they take you to the airport. Any information on the package would be great. Thanks

We took this package last year.

On arrival at MIA we had to wait for about 90 minutes before the bus took us to the hotel. The journey was about 15 minutes. The next day we were collected at 1.00pm from the hotel. We did not arrive at the CB until 2.45 as we had a diversion as the driver took us to the Port of Miami thinking we were RCCL passengers! One advantage was there there were no queues and we were in our cabin within 15 minutes.

On the return we were taken back to the hotel at 10.30 for a buffet lunch and because our return flight wasn't until 5.30pm we then were then taken to a local shopping mall for a couple of hours getting back to MIA for about 3.45.

All in all the transfers were well organised and good value.

Hi

I have done that, and doing it again in 4 weeks time.

But this time Princess are putting us up at Gatwick, then flying out and heading for the ship.

Not to happy with this, would rather be over there the day B4. We are going to be shattered, doing it the Gatwick way.

Ah well

kezz

Hi There,

Flying to FT L etc is not that bad have done this a few times with Princess, I think because you know you are going to join a cruise you are can put up with the hassel, once through customs etc, you get the buzz of heading for the ship etc, OK by midnight you are starting to fade.

As to the hotel Princess used Renaissance do not know if they still do.

yours Shogun

Archived