Young cruiser, advice needed please!

steph*123

oh and since i am a qualified latina dn ballroom dancer (woohoo) i will be getting those men dancing like no tomorrow in the ballroom classes! teehee.

if only you were on my cruise this year you'd see it for free, dak!

haha. didnt realise my skills were in demand!

Keep at it and persevere! She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed was a champion Ballroom and Latin American Dancer when she was your age. She also did the teaching examsand so can also teach. Sad to say, she could never do anything with my 2 left feet, although I'd love to be able to do her credit. I guess I must be the ultimate challenge.

David

karie, you should find your nearest pair of dancing shoes and get samba-ing!

haha. am so glad you said that i'm fun, as i always thought ballroom dancing was for the older people (but its not, and it gives me a fine opportunit to looks drop dead grogeous! i have to admit when i first saw that QE2 does ballroom classes i LITERALLY jumped up and down like a madwoman cos i was desperate to show off my skills. haha. i'm not cocky, i promise you! just really excited!

Princess,

Sadly, I can no longer dance. I don't have the stamina. I am handicapped. I remember the last time I danced swing dance. It was at my skydiving club's annual Christmas dinner dance. My friend pulled me out on the dance floor (I try to NEVER miss In the Mood!) midway through, I could not breathe! He kept swinging me and I could not catch my breath to tell him I could not breathe! <LOL> I had to keep moving or I would have fallen!

Needless to say, I'm still alive! but I'm in much worse condition, with bad knees to boot!

I learned to merengue in Pureto Rico from a merengue master! That's not to hard to do if you still have any rhythm! Just swing and sway your hips, make the right hand movements. the feet barely have to move at all!

I have two left feet, but they are rhytmic feet! <LOL>

they can step on someone elses' in harmony!

Karie,

who can't dance, but she can still bop as good as the rest! Just from a sitting position!

P.S. I can't imagine anyone would NOT want to watch an energetic person dancing good ballroom or latin!

and I DO understand the enthusiasm. Don't ever lose that! It's beautiful. It keeps you alive!

aww well when i dance karie,i will dance for you (well on behalf of you). i promise to give it my best and shake my booty like i mean it!

and dak, u are really lucky to be with a proper dancing partner! so take advantage! even if you cant really do much-give it a go! u'll be snaking those hipsin no time! plus i find that ballroom dances are far more suited to men than women. so u might enjoy those more. but the latin ones have a lot of passion in them {good for flirting i always find;) }

aww well when i dance karie,i will dance for you (well on behalf of you). i promise to give it my best and shake my booty like i mean it!

Thanks! I am honored! These days I have much more booty than is advisable to shake! <G>

Karie,

whose booty is dragging after working a week of nights. I don't know which end is up anymore!

The most dullest cruise I ever have taken.The band was fantastic (STAGEZS)on the QE2 and if it wasn't for them??? Never again- only Celebrity for me.I am 37 and still want to have fun not play BINGO.

The most dullest cruise I ever have taken.The band was fantastic (STAGEZS)on the QE2 and if it wasn't for them??? Never again- only Celebrity for me.I am 37 and still want to have fun not play BINGO.

really?

how old were you when you went?

eeks. hope its not too dull for me.:(

Archived