first timer - conquest 4/25 - taking 2 and 5 yr old...HELP!! (please)

flgatormom

would you take your porta crib or trust carnival's crib? (not sure it will even fit?) we have an interior upper deck (6365) anyone know if this is an okay location? we need quiet more than any other concerns. we get in at 10:44am - should we go straight to the ship? i am dreading having hours of standing in line with an impatient and probably already tired 2 yr old. is there a benefit of getting there early (get on/settled earlier?) and how early can you get there? best ideas for excursions considering the young ages? we may do one excursion kid free - what would you recommend? we've been to jamaica so i'm not all that concerned about seeing much there. sorry so many questions. anyone have personal experience with camp carnival on this ship w/similar aged children (2 and 5yrs)

thanks so much! sorry i'm so clueless!!

flgator - I think you'd have lots of replies if you post these same questions at the Carnival board. Lots of folks there who travel w/kiddies, and could probably answer your specific Conquest questions, as well. icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

• 1 year later...

We are traveling on COnquest 4/24 with a 18 mo old and 5 yr old also - both girls. I have heard the Sunset beach Resort in MoBay is a great way to spend the day or visiting YS falls with Carolyn Barrett...I will cehc the Carnival boards as well..

Archived