Azamara Journey 9/22 to Bermuda

valleyguyva

My partner and I are sailing aboard the new Azamara Journey to Bermuda on September 22, 2007. Unfortunately Azamara Cruises and the Journey are off to a rocky start but we hope by September that the shakedown will be complete. We'd love to get acquainted with any other LGBT passengers also on board. Thanks!

My partner and I just returned from the June 2nd cruise to Bermuda. The ship is now complete and we had a fabulous time. The food and service was excellent. A couple small details need to get ironed out, but all in all a great cruise. They also had 2 FOD parties at 8 and 8:30 PM in the Martini Bar.

Have a great time!

Paul

My partner and I just returned from the June 2nd cruise to Bermuda. The ship is now complete and we had a fabulous time. The food and service was excellent. A couple small details need to get ironed out, but all in all a great cruise. They also had 2 FOD parties at 8 and 8:30 PM in the Martini Bar.

Have a great time!

Paul

Thanks, Paul! Glad you guys enjoyed the Journey. Although any excuse to sail works for us, this will be an anniversary cruise and extra special. We're definitely looking forward to it!

• 3 months later...
My partner and I are sailing aboard the new Azamara Journey to Bermuda on September 22, 2007. Unfortunately Azamara Cruises and the Journey are off to a rocky start but we hope by September that the shakedown will be complete. We'd love to get acquainted with any other LGBT passengers also on board. Thanks!

Hi Valley Guy,

My partner and I will be on this weekend's cruise too! How do we meet?

Archived