Gregory's Steak & Seafood Grill, Cocoa Beach, FL

CruisenGoddess

We're in Cocoa Beach waiting to board the Sovereign OTS and last night we asked the reception desk for recommondations for dining. They told us about Gregory's. Let me tell you it was awesome! Friendly staff, excellant food and great atmosphere. Highly recommend. The beef they serve is Certified Angus Beef. Awesome!!!! It's located at the Ocean Landings Resort in Cocoa Beach. We're fairly picky and have to say this restaurant competes with Emerils and prices are very good, portions are on the large size. You could probably split a meal for two.

We're in Cocoa Beach waiting to board the Sovereign OTS and last night we asked the reception desk for recommondations for dining. They told us about Gregory's. Let me tell you it was awesome! Friendly staff, excellant food and great atmosphere. Highly recommend. The beef they serve is Certified Angus Beef. Awesome!!!! It's located at the Ocean Landings Resort in Cocoa Beach. We're fairly picky and have to say this restaurant competes with Emerils and prices are very good, portions are on the large size. You could probably split a meal for two.

Gregory's is a fine restaurant - he passed away about a year ago, but the management is still in great hands (his wife) - very elegant - its kinda tucked away there at Ocean Landings - Norm and I have been there a number of times and so far never been disappointed.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and have a great time today on your cruise - the weather is beautiful for it.

Always

Shirley

Archived