Room Service on Pride of Aloha.

leipoppy

Hi All,

Well we just received a great offer from our TA - $146 for an upgrade to a gurantee balcony cabin, of course we took it! I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the room service menu from Pride of Aloha or knows what breakfast is like? We thought we might just have room service breakfast and enjoy our balcony before heading off on shore excursions but I like my food so it would depend on how good the menu is! :p

Hi All,

Well we just received a great offer from our TA - $146 for an upgrade to a gurantee balcony cabin, of course we took it! I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the room service menu from Pride of Aloha or knows what breakfast is like? We thought we might just have room service breakfast and enjoy our balcony before heading off on shore excursions but I like my food so it would depend on how good the menu is! :p

The menu in the balcony cabin is the same as in the inside cabins, very limited. Croissants, coffee, juice, danish, and cereal and milk are the options that come to mind. Only those who have Butler service receive the full menu in their cabins, and can order food from any restaurant.

Archived